Monday 27 February 2012

Shopping, baptisms and more prayer



Bought Lizzie a punjabi - Chundra (Enosh's wife who came with us and ensured that we didn't get ripped off as tourists!) was very kind and treated Lizzie to a second one.  I gave the rest of our Indian money to Enosh - I just couldn't hold onto it when God's doing so much here - my money will be going on the Kingdom.

Great to commission one of the church leaders at the conference.  God was very gracious and gave me a word for her after looking at her Sari (black, red, green - the black indicates the darkness, the red - the blood of Jesus and her blood shed for the Gospel and the green is the growth that will come out of her sacrifice).

After the conference we baptised the first five of the people who became Christians at the Youth Blessing festival (the rest are to be baptised on Sunday).  I love how they baptise people as soon as they can after their conversion.  We got to pray for them.

Then got to pray with Peter for a few people later on in the afternoon for a few people.  Really good as after a sleep I can almost feel like it's all a dream.  So it's good to pray with him so that my faith is built up.  Once you see God working it become easier to trust and believe Him to do the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment